Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by fernandofan »

WOOT!

Very hot, Mr. Roberts! As always, the artistry is top-notch! Can't wait to see how this new development progresses! :mrgreen:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank u...
More coming, should be another new page tonight, and more through the week..
taking a little break from "Indefinite detention" to have some playtime with my hot girl and her friend..
Terribly dirty comics to follow...
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Awesome update to Roberts-comics.com! That scene where the two girls are pleasuring that soldier---if I only had a nickel for every time I found myself in the same situation I'd have...well, who's counting anyways?!? Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update! :222
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Happy you're having fun with it!
Been unfortunately a bit under the weather of late, so I do apologize for the spotty updates..some kind of cold bug going around finally got me..
More pages in the pipe, for "Indefinite Detention" and "Taken"..posting soon.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Loving the latest update to BV5! Glad to see the family fun is still in full swing! It's heartwarming to see that the father gets to spend some quality time with his other daughter as well. However, I think the father should call a physician---he is experiencing an erection that is lasting more than 4 hours!

Hope you are feeling better! :22
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

yes, thank you..lots of Brenda therapy to lift me up...
she did all her housework today wearing her leather slave collar and not much else...very inspiring..
colacao

Post by colacao »

Roberts, this exciting BV5; waiting many years, but it has been worth the wait. :44 :22

How lucky is that guy!
Young pussies, tender and moist.
Yes, you should visit a doctor (male), because if it is a doctor (women), also fucks. :lol: :33 :lol:
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Loved the last update to BV5! Can't wait to see what fun our hosts have in store for the new arrivals. It's been eerily quiet on this site of late---is something strange going on?
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

I can't wait to see what's in store for the girls in BV5- especially if they bring big sister back into the games. :twisted:

But... The Hot little Captain is about get it good too! :shock: I can't wait to see just about everything that's been left about to happen in Indefinite Detention!

Awww... whatever he posts next is good with me. :)

Turns, I just can't wait for the next update...

Whatever it is...

Thanks again Mr. Roberts. :234
robekell

Post by robekell »

Mr. Roberts:

I'm the new kid at the Forums, tho' I've been a member at BDSM Art.com several times. 'Love your artwork, love the women you draw. You are one of the all-time greats...up there with Stanton, Picard, Bill Ward, John Willie and the Bishop.

On the average, how long does it taken for you to do a page? And what size are your originals? I used to draw comics, am starting to do so again. I always found 200% worked for me.