Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Demosthenes

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by Demosthenes »

ROBERTS wrote:At the time I hatched "StarFuckers" as a comics series, it was the height of Britney's hotness...she still had a baby face and body of a hot high school girl, hadn't f@cked herself all up yet..that comic is 12 yrs old you know?
Well the great thing about comics is that your Britney can still be the fresh-faced girl she was when she just rose to fame. ;)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Now Ernest...really...
What could my kidnappers and trainers possibly DO to Lindsay Lohan that she hasn't already been there and done many times over??
I mean, really...
Thon

Post by Thon »

ROBERTS wrote:What could my kidnappers and trainers possibly DO to Lindsay Lohan that she hasn't already been there and done many times over??
Doesn't that apply to Gaga as well? (Who isn't very cute either.)

I like your idea of a more innocent imaged cutie. Like; Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Rachel Bilson, Alexis Bledel...
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

GaGa will be cast in a role similar to Christina in the first comic...the part will fit the personality well I think.

Rachel who?? Alexis who??? Huh??
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

I agree that GaGa fits the role similar to Christina...dominant, cruel, abusive...tight latex outfit with high heals, whip and long latex gloves, mmmm...my imagination goes wild :)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

What about Amber Heard? Not high profile enough? I liked her a lot in Machete Kills, she could play the evil girl role too.

gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

Mr. Roberts, i wonder if you could do a private comic, maybe a short story? If so, how much it would cost me? ;) I have a sertain request with sertain subjects involved...i know you are very busy artist, but its worth to ask ;) if you dont do it, i understand it.

Cheers,
Gloveboy
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

sure, do it all the time...
contact me direct at roberts@darkstarprods.com
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

What kind of commissions do you tend to get most often, Roberts? :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Right now I have requests for comic shorts involving guys' personal fantasy girls, a guy wants to have his cute young wife in a "BV4" type series, some want their own scenes with existing comics characters from my comics, some have their own personal fetish girl they want to see in images. You can imagine I get requests for ALL sort of things, but I won't touch a lot of them...no blood, no death, I'm not for any of that. No kids, ewww...I don't consider a teen girl a "kid", I'm talking obvious little children, that's a big NO from me..
I get requests all the time, but it's hard for me to squeeze them in if I take too many, so I don't take every one..But if it's a single pic or a short comic, I'll try to get it going.