Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Damian264

Re: Slasher

Post by Damian264 »

Brilliant Slasher and Bego. That is really good news.

Thanks for your continued great work Slasher

Damian264
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

You could also bring in a black girl. You know like they treated slaves back then
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Could we mediate for very well tanned, please?
lowend77

Post by lowend77 »

Slasher-
Any chance for a Pervy Pete's Blog sequel?
It's my favorite comic of yours. Just innocent girls snatched up and that home video feel.
It's amazing.
Really want to see what becomes of that brown haired beauty snagged at the end.
All your work is great but I love that comic.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

I've really come to appreciate your work. Yes, your girls are so darn hot, but that aside, one of the greatest strengths of your illustrations are the expressions of despair, horror and shame on the faces of the victims. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and you really capture so much in the expressions of the girls. That truly separates you from so many other artists!

I am especially a fan of the Missing Sorority Sisters comic, and I know you can't do a sequel of that one for obvious reasons. However, the blonde who the sheriff dispatches early on in the comic is one of the hottest characters you have drawn to date. If you included a character similar to her in another comic, that would be okay with me!

Can't wait for your next comic---keep up the great work! :222
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Liking the redhead in Beware! Old Folks. Promising story. Nice work, Slasher.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Thanx, Comicglutton! I wanted to make her a real "Bitch" with a temper. So that red hair suit her well:)

Thank you, Fernandofan. Well I find it difficult to get the facial expression I want with all the mouthgags so the only way is to make them talk with their eyes:)

@lowend77, thanx, man. I really enjoyed Pervy Pete myself, and I want to make a sequel to that, so we'll see:)

And Damian264 and ponygirlrider3 I'm working on Breeders2 at the moment and all your wishes will be fullfilled:)

And thanx hansmoleman, you can't win them all, but I try:)

/
Slasher
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

cool can't wait to see more Megan and Madison
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Hey Comicglutton---what are you referring to? Is Slasher working on a comic entitled " Beware"?
Naj

Post by Naj »

It's an upcoming comic that Slasher made called "Beware: Old Folks!" It's featured in a recent upcoming preview that Bego posted.

Here: http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1410