What's Cooking

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Rud3b0y

Re: What's Cooking

Post by Rud3b0y »

therapytohelp wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:44 pm Hi Rud.

Enjoyed Voyager 1 a lot. Well written and the art was good too. Liked that the victim was was smart and strong willed. Maybe you could consider an older MILF type next!
I'd keep reading, VOT3 has a MILF.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I just hope we still get lots a latex/fetish attire. Now that Naj is gone I hope you keep Celestine drawing rubber gimp girls every once in a while. He is so good at it.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

surrenderdorathy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:17 pm I just hope we still get lots a latex/fetish attire. Now that Naj is gone I hope you keep Celestine drawing rubber gimp girls every once in a while. He is so good at it.
Nice suggestion, I'll try to deliver!
ItsBobSaget21

Post by ItsBobSaget21 »

Rud3b0y wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:01 pm
ItsBobSaget21 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:28 pm I’m very excited for both entries of Voyage of the Trader. I also can’t wait for the dorm room nightmare one that was mentioned before. Could we get an estimate for when everything will be released?
No word on Dormroom nightmare yet as Lesbi has been working hard. VOT02.1 by Moffett has just finished the pages just waiting for colours and text. VOT3.1 by Arieta is already completed but of course won't be released until VOT2.1 and 2.2 are out. Lots to be released this year.
So I noticed you said 2.1 and 2.2, is Moffett doing both these parts? Also, any inkling of when the next installment comes out? I really wish there was a way we were told what projects were coming out soon from all the artists.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

ItsBobSaget21 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:24 am
Rud3b0y wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:01 pm
ItsBobSaget21 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:28 pm I’m very excited for both entries of Voyage of the Trader. I also can’t wait for the dorm room nightmare one that was mentioned before. Could we get an estimate for when everything will be released?
No word on Dormroom nightmare yet as Lesbi has been working hard. VOT02.1 by Moffett has just finished the pages just waiting for colours and text. VOT3.1 by Arieta is already completed but of course won't be released until VOT2.1 and 2.2 are out. Lots to be released this year.
So I noticed you said 2.1 and 2.2, is Moffett doing both these parts? Also, any inkling of when the next installment comes out? I really wish there was a way we were told what projects were coming out soon from all the artists.
Moffett is almost done with all the pencils of VOT2.1, only inks, colours and text left which is a shorter process than the pencils. Have not even started on VOT2.1 yet. But 2.1 hopefully in the coming months, and Arieta is in the middle of VOT3.2. There will be releases this year.