The artists need more diversity among the female protaganist

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ponygirlrider3

The artists need more diversity among the female protaganist

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Most of them are white blonds, which is okay, but come on throw a few black girls and asians into the mix
ifob8

Re: The artists need more diversity among the female protaga

Post by ifob8 »

So agreed!
Life is a party
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

How about her?

LOLord

Post by LOLord »

What? I mention about suntan girl along time ago but no one care and up until now you've just realize it?
@ Ferres, i knew you did it, so spare me a VIP seat right next to her! Your old style breast lack some pointy tit, but now you improved it and i love it!
robinja

Post by robinja »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:Most of them are white blonds, which is okay, but come on throw a few black girls and asians into the mix
Wait until Bad Lieutenant 2! :)
STeve

Post by STeve »

Well, I follow Geoff's scripts, but in our latest story The Horde, we have an asian, a blonde, a strawberry blonde, a redhead and a black woman, up to now...
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Also, race/ethnicity aside; more variations in body types as well. I love a big-titted honey as much as the next guy, but I also like 'em skinny and tiny too. Let's not let all the voluptuous women have all the fun---the cute tiny-tittied ladies need some of the action as well ---especially since it's even more difficult for thier tight little holes to accommodate big cocks (think the brunette in Gary Roberts' original Black Van)! :roll:
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

fernandofan wrote:Also, race/ethnicity aside; more variations in body types as well. I love a big-titted honey as much as the next guy, but I also like 'em skinny and tiny too.
Talk about body variation, how about some healthy wild and black girl? I didn't see any girl who is black and healthy in comic yet
téléchargement de photos
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Also really fit girls are welcome---not muscle-bound she - man types, but a girl who is tight and firm, yet feminine. Nothing wrong with visible abs and nice arms---I see some real nice candidates at the gym all the time! Also, girls who run or dance have sweet bods! :44
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

I'll agree with this as well. It seems like it's all mostly blonde white girls. It would be nice to see a sexy,big booty black girl or a sexy asian girl too.