I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
fernandofan

Re: I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Post by fernandofan »

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Roberts, though I think there are probably a lot more people who are into "forced pregnancy" than he said. Heck, the strange fetishes that people are into know no bounds. I say, if it's not hurting anyone, then be into whatever f@cked up shit you want!

Anyways, I'm not so crazy into the "forced pregnancy" thing as much as a girl begging not to get cummed in by her captor and then---*pop*---too late, honey! So, I guess I like the creampie, but not the eventual aftermath of it. It's more the prospect of "I don't want this crazy fucker to knock me up" that I find hot than "Hey, you ARE going to birth my child!" Not so hot for me. :?
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Do not agree with Roberts but agree with you that there are far more than just a few who view this subject as a turn on.

There are some 'fetishes' that I find abhorrent but would never have the temerity to deny other members (even minority members) the opportunity to indulge what is, after all, a fantasy.

It would be unfortunate if, within our own 'environment,' a form of censorship were allowed to do the job that the so called law and order merchants are allegedly trying to do in manipulating the banks to their own end; to the detriment of artists involved in the sex industry.

The 20th century provides an incredible example of the misuse of power by a dreadful minority - fine if that misuse is reserved for fantasy ONLY but when the result is around 6 million dead......

My comments may seem extreme but I do remember a famous American quote that for evil to reign supreme it can be stopped .........

Rant over. All the very best to one and all

D
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Hmmm...a bit extreme in equating the censorship of depraved sexual fetishes with the Holocaust, but I still do agree that in this forum, it's pretty much all good because the only thing that is getting hurt are people's sensibilities and sense of morality. I mean, if you can't distinguish between having fantasies and actual reality, and it causes you to get your panties in a twist, then you probably shouldn't be on this forum in the first place. So yes, enjoy what you enjoy because if you do it in the privacy of your own home, who really has the right to give a f@ck about what you are doing? : :D

PS- Check out Fernando's Sex Wars 3---I think you'll be very pleased with the ending.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Hi Fernandofan,

Thanks for the info about No 3 will check it out as they say. Thanks also for the positive slant on this topic.

It is fantasy as we both agree.

My comments about Holocaust were not pointed at our entertainment in any way. The corollary may have' jumped' a bit. I worry that we as a 'community' should, in any way, assist those who are supposed to govern society fairly, yet who regularly abuse the very power vested in them by that society that pays them and pays taxes.

Censorship seems to be like a ratchet - never gives way!

Regards
D
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Buy breeders it was an awesome comic
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Ticked all the boxes for me too

D
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Duncan Hines, Hines Ward, Hines ketchup?
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

fernandofan wrote:Duncan Hines, Hines Ward, Hines ketchup?
Hines is not my cup of tea. Sure he has pregnancy, but he also has a lot of gore and that is a huge turn off for me
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Yeah, I've heard the name and I wasn't sure who he was. Just Googled him---I'd have to agree with you. Also, not wild about the style of animation. But hey, to each his own.