Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

No spoilers dude!
Well, cat's out of the bag now...
I have a lot of military and ex-mil fans who are having a blast with Indefinite Detention..
Something about hot naked girls and military weapons just gets one's nut buzzin.
I am ex-US Army from the '80s...19E, armor crew...Tanker. Pleased to meet you Marine.

Yes of course I'm aware the hot Captain is wearing 1st. louie on her headgear (Army term)...We will learn as we develop this story that Capt. Lesbi has a bit of an issue with continual little..."mistakes"..of course not all of which are in truth HER mistake..she is constantly in for "disciplinary action"..to her distress and confusion..

The "mistake" of being "out of uniform" is yet to be discovered...but soon will be.

Keep noticing the details...I love the details. I love even more when the reader picks up on them..Thanks!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

(and a PS)...
Capt. Lesbi is modeled after a hot little Sp.5/E5 type I worked TDY with in HQ Btn. 1st Inf. for about a year...My 130+ IQ got me a year of HQ TDY processing legal and personnel with a Top Secret clearance and instant E5..was also being chased by 1st ID/Intel trying to steal me away but that's another adventure...anyway...

Sp.5 Schaumann...OMG was she hot. Well, she looked like our Capt. Lesbi..dark brown hair, beautiful round tits, unstoppable ass, nice tan...big smile...sitting across the desk from her for a year beat maintenance duty on my M60A1 all to hell...It was good duty.

OK, enough old war stories, back to the drawing board!
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

Crap...

Sorry 'bout that. Had I known your background I might have guessed it was by design. I joined the Corps in '81, had a little broken time but ended up doing twenty.

I almost joined the Army, but decided to go into the military instead. (A favorite Marine joke)

Back to Indefinite Detention, with that glimpse into what's coming up I'm having an even harder time waiting...

Since you mentioned who the Captain was patterned after, I'll reveal that she reminds me of my wife, back in the day. Filipina who had a body much like the Captain and used to lighten her hair, but twenty five years and two kids have taken it's toll. She's still beautiful, just doesn't have the flat tummy she used to have.

With the vision of the Captain reminding me of better days you have helped spice things back up. Now, while she knows about my writing, she isn't aware of your comics - so she may not know your name, but she is grateful to you just the same... trust me.

If you end up drawing a guy who will remind her of me, back when I had all my hair, she may indeed get to know your comics- :lol:
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

[quote="ROBERTS"]Why thanks Billy Ray....I do like her..we'll really "explore" her more fully in the coming pages after Pt.1 PDF is out..she's the Major's favorite toy..

GloveBoy: "Taken" has a very long way to go before it gets it's first PDF out..best way to keep up with ALL my feverish dream state artistic expressions is sign up for Roberts-Comics.com..can't miss a thing that way! I even post all my Hustler Taboo and Taboo Illustrated centerfolds and cover art there..[

Ok, i will be waiting for the final result :) I love what iv seen so far, love the abducters...and those sexy girls being abused...please if u can, use more white latex gloves on your abducters, this is very hot! :) As you did in Indefinite Detension.
Keep up the good work!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ROBERTS wrote:GLOVEBOY:
"Indefinite Detention" is about there for Pt.1 to be released in PDF download..look for it in Feb..
"Starfuckers" third installment will be an all Pop Star circus..my plan includes Lady GaGa, some Katy Perry just because i like her tits..goody-goody innocent girl Taylor Swift just to abuse brutally...and of course Britney, Christina, and Jessica are all still in residence..lots of requests for big blonde amazon Kate Upton, not sure about her..I'm still waiting to see one of her pics that gets me hard. So far, no.
You're a hard man to please, Gary!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

So I've been told, yes.
I have this terrible serial streak to my sexual tastes...I'd work on the problem more if it weren't so damn much fun..
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ROBERTS wrote:So I've been told, yes.
I have this terrible serial streak to my sexual tastes...I'd work on the problem more if it weren't so damn much fun..
I appreciate Upton for being the complete opposite of the ultra-thin waifs that pass for models nowadays.
At least in the 1980s and early 1990s the supermodels (Paulina Porizkova, Cindy Crawford, ...) still had some T&A
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

:D
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Not saying she's not hot...very hot indeed..curvy and round, looks quite soft..

Just not fully warmed up to the idea..after all, she's really not "special" enough for the Island..
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Well in terms of their presence on Google, most of the other girls are bigger names.

Katy Perry: 927.000.000 google entries
Lady Gaga: 854.000.000 google entries
Taylor Swift: 922.000.000 google entries
Britney Spears: 623.000.000 google entries
Christina Aguilera: 142.000.000 google entries
Jessica Alba: 86.800.000 google entries

However, she is not as far behind as you might imagine:

Kate Upton: 121.000.000 google entries

So as of right now, she is a bigger internet presence than Alba and is getting close to Christina numbers.
But in terms of her model peers, she blows those out of the water.

Irina Shayk, who is a fellow SI swimsuit model and is dating the best and most famous soccer player in the world only gets up to 13.800.000 entries. Candice Swanepoel who is Victoria's Secret current main girl gets up to 32.900.000 entries. So Upton is certainly one of those rare modern day models who has achieved true mainstream fame.