Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by fernandofan »

Awesome updates to Roberts-comics.com! However, one of the pics isn't showing up. Glad to see the family is getting back into the fun!
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Yes, Yakuza was great! Lots of imaginative tortures!
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

fernandofan wrote:Awesome updates to Roberts-comics.com! However, one of the pics isn't showing up. Glad to see the family is getting back into the fun!
Yeah, it was like that first time I tried it, but it worked last night.

And it's looking good
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

"Black Van 5" is going strong again these days. Nice and nasty updates.
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

I hope that PDF version of Black Van 5 part 2 will be to Christmas...
In the meantime...mistress-policewoman! :roll: It would be interesting to see something like that girl type in one of the Mr. Roberts's comics.
Image Image
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Exxxel, that should be a standard - issue uniform for lady cops from now on. Of course, the police force will have to be far more discriminating in thier hiring practices if they were to make this change.

Mr. Roberts---great updates to BV5! Instantly transported back to the 90 ' s to The Prodigy ' s hit song "Smack My Bitch Up". I wonder why the bigger - titted sister decided to get all defiant all of a sudden? Maybe she's a bit "sore" about her father cumming incessantly in her pussy all night. Her captor should follow through on his promise for ass-f@cking, and in retaliation for her insubordination, he should give her a taste of her own medicine and pound it in her ass for a while and then shove it back in her mouth just in time so he can blow his wad down her throat. Well, wouldn't that be loverly? :t
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Mr. Roberts---great updates to BV5! Instantly transported back to the 90 ' s to The Prodigy ' s hit song "Smack My Bitch Up". I wonder why the bigger - titted sister decided to get all defiant all of a sudden? Maybe she's a bit "sore" about her father cumming incessantly in her pussy all night. Her captor should follow through on his promise for ass-f@cking, and in retaliation for her insubordination, he should give her a taste of her own medicine and pound it in her ass for a while and then shove it back in her mouth just in time so he can blow his wad down her throat. Well, wouldn't that be loverly? :t
Fernandofan, this is without regard to the fact that tanned big titted girl also wanted to punish sisters for skipped classes. I am waiting for her willing participation with strapless dildo on her :D Sisters must to be punished! :D

About policewoman: I liked the photos of that "policewoman", so I placed them here. Charismatic girl, it would be interesting to see the character based on her. :roll:

Image Image Image
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Man, big sister is really getting it! Talk about a bitch slap! That tennis ball in the mouth reminds me of your drawings for Madagascar. I can't wait for her back door surprise!
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

fernandofan wrote:Man, big sister is really getting it! Talk about a bitch slap! That tennis ball in the mouth reminds me of your drawings for Madagascar. I can't wait for her back door surprise!
Fernandofan, is it really so serious there as you wrote? :) Then maybe tanned big titted girl will willingly help a captor in that. He will not be able to cope without her :) Interesting idea for the 3-some scene I think. She is still in the same pool?
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Any chance we'll see a continuation of your older comics like Circus Armageddon?