Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by fernandofan »

Gisele was such an awesome classic! I was like, oh that brunette is going t o get facefucked! Alas. Maybe the face dildo could be worked into BV5 or something---it is an intriguing piece of equipment!
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Oh well. I still love Gisele and i am sad that it will not be continued but... oh well.
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

'Giselle, Mine at Last' is one I haven't seen.

Is it available on the dofantasy site? Under another name perhaps?

I don't see it on your site either.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Hey, you´re right. It´s not on Roberts-Comics.com. Not sure if it is available on BDSMArtwork.com, either. But it has been serialized in a few issues of "Fansadox", before that magazine was replaced by the "Fansadox-Collection" publishing line...about...what?...13, 14 years ago?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Its a rare piece..
I do think it MUST be on BDSMArtwork.com...Nuri would definitely put it over there. That comic, believe it or not, was mostly HER idea, bless her.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

ROBERTS wrote:
The little redhead is going to be taken past the limits in her role as entertainment for the f@ck party..maybe we'll stuff her full in every possible way, just to watch her struggle...I think that sounds fun.
Way to start February off with a BANG---pun intended. Well, it's time for little red to get her turn, and if your ideas of pushing past the limits are true, I am certainly titilated---pun intended! :44
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Pool Party!
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Got m' trunks, sunscreen, drinks with umbrellas in them, lube and restraints---is the party still on? 8-)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Fernandofan, what comic is your avatar from again?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes! Party is underway, images to follow soon...