Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
BillyRay

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by BillyRay »

Are there going to be more updates on the website?

It's been a month since the last update, which is (since I have joined) unprecedented and I am beginning to be concerned for Mr Robert's health.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Has there been ever a consideration for a sequel to "Yakuza Slavegirls"? This has always been one of my favorites.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yakuza will continue certainly...when I sort out the new Japanese gang. I want some really radical dudes...

Billy Ray, I'm ok, having an off month, WAY too much happening, just too many balls in the air..updates to the site are on the screen being done as we speak, hope to get the flow of pages back next day or two...

hang in there kids, it's a rough ride sometimes but we do eventually get there.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

So many ideas...only so much time. I'm feeling it too, brother.
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

No sweat, brother - glad you're okay.

I'm having an off life... that's why I need the distraction.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

The last update to BV5 was AWESOME! I'm glad you gave us a little update on how the family's doing in the basement and I must say that the picture of the mom that you drew from the perspective of looking up at her from crotch level is definitely one of the hotter things you have drawn of late--hands down!

Just curious, have you considered doing a double penetration in the same entrance, either 2 in the ass or 2 in the pussy? I've seen you push the limits in every other way, but not this (unless there's something I've missed). Just thought I'd throw this idea your way, as you said in a recent post that you tend to eschew scripting your comics and draw pretty much whatever you are feeling at the moment, so maybe something atypical might inspire a wild turn for the girls in BV5.

Well, keep up the great work! :234
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Interesting idea....maybe.
Sorry i've been slow, but the flu comes to us all eventually..been sick all month.

The little redhead is going to be taken past the limits in her role as entertainment for the f@ck party..maybe we'll stuff her full in every possible way, just to watch her struggle...I think that sounds fun.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Yeah, she does need some TLC (Totally Lascivious Cockfucking).
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Question out of left field but are you ever going to do more of your "Giselle, Mine at last" saga?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Probably not LostBoy...got so many to work with...