Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Indeed..
She needs a better agent...
Thon

Post by Thon »

Or add some talent beyond being pretty. All the top cuties on that list are foremost great artists, who's popularity is enhanced by their good/strange looks. That being said, Ms Upton's spunky personality is probably the reason for her popularity above the other über hot models.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Not sure if I would call Spears a "great" artist. Her songs were all produced and written by the invisible pop machine.
And unlike Aguilera she doesn't have a really good voice either.
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

Megan Fox is hot sexy candidate for your comic, of course its my oppinion...she has very lovely curvy body, also very sexy tits and what a beautiful innocent face.
Think about it Mr. Roberts ;)
Thon

Post by Thon »

Demosthenes wrote:Not sure if I would call Spears a "great" artist. Her songs were all produced and written by the invisible pop machine.
And unlike Aguilera she doesn't have a really good voice either.
I can agree to some extent, but I don't want to debate the age old 'who's the real talent' and 'who couldn't do without the other' questions here. Feels like the wrong forum. Also, I used the term great as in big, not good. i don't own a single Brittney album...

Sufficient to say is that she is foremost known for her singing and has a great number of global hit songs linked to her artistry. Undeserved or not, she is one of the most famous/biggest/greatest singers we currently have. That's why she ranks high up the google search list.

Btw I don't see her as particularly beautiful either, but then our bellowed artist has already incorporated her in to the story, so I guess someone does.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

At the time I hatched "StarFuckers" as a comics series, it was the height of Britney's hotness...she still had a baby face and body of a hot high school girl, hadn't f@cked herself all up yet..that comic is 12 yrs old you know?

I had considered Megan Fox, I find her very very fuckable indeed..but then she just dropped off the radar..married that 90210 dude 'n all that..bad for the sexy image.

It's gonna be the crazy kinked-out GaGa, the sweet innocent Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry just for those great tits...I think they have the rank to be Island Slavegirls...it's become very difficult to find quality bitches these days..
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

i agree...
Ernest Greene

Post by Ernest Greene »

So why is Lindsay Lohan not in the running. I have it on good authority she has the best rack in mainstream Hollywood. And if anyone could use a little discipline ...
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

she could use some real life discipline...not in comics...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

She used to have the best rack in Hollywood, right after she did that Freaky Friday movie and then her boobs had their coming out party. But she's really messed up her body since then and she probably weighs around 15-20 lbs less than during this period. And she also quite obviously had some (bad) work done on her face.

Which is a short way of saying that I think Lohan's island window has passed her by. ;)