Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
exxxel

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by exxxel »

I think that the new part of Black Van 5 will be magnificent.
What about the comics with the script combined with the mysticism? For example, cult kidnaps 4-5 girls for the ceremony, during which resettles demons in 2 of them. Abduction, t@rture, wild orgies and obsession guaranteed. ;) In addition, you can play nice with the appearance of the demon-possessed girls - red or grey skin, horns, red or yellow eye color, etc.
It would be interesting to see this comics in your excellent performance, Mr. Roberts 8-)
Examples (not mine):
ImageImageImage
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Hi Roberts, I just want to let you know that you are one of my earliest inspiration for BDSM related comics. Thank you very much. :234
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Ted Owen: Thank you so much..
I like your style a lot, especially the faces..your faces are great, very cute and expressive..I am honored to think I have contributed to your inspiration and drawing..

Exxxel: Sounds about the same as a long holiday weekend with the US Congress..
In my art I do try to stay MOSTLY in something similar to reality..noted exceptions being comics like Dragonsabre or Armageddon, which are pure Sci-Fi..but in most cases I try to portray sexual fantasies which give a thrill by fulfilling that forbidden desire we guys sometimes have for real girls in real life..I try to bring the "what if" to life as it were. I'm not sure the supernatural would fit in...frankly such storylines don't interest me much.
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

ROBERTS wrote: Exxxel: Sounds about the same as a long holiday weekend with the US Congress..
In my art I do try to stay MOSTLY in something similar to reality..noted exceptions being comics like Dragonsabre or Armageddon, which are pure Sci-Fi..but in most cases I try to portray sexual fantasies which give a thrill by fulfilling that forbidden desire we guys sometimes have for real girls in real life..I try to bring the "what if" to life as it were. I'm not sure the supernatural would fit in...frankly such storylines don't interest me much.
:) In my opinion, your comics have an optimal combination of all the elements without excess. You feel that limit, after which the t@rture in the comics become too violent. It's very good.
The question appeared after the publication of "Dragonsabre" with his unusual and interesting storyline. I also saw some pages from "Buffy in hell". The idea of storyline with a share of supernatural has good potential, especially as experiment. :roll: :234
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

I thoroughly enjoyed Dragonsabre and Circus Armageddon! Those stories were much more outlandish and more violent than the stories that are more grounded in "reality". I also loved Witch Hunt, which had a nice olde-time wacko - religious storyline that really pushed the limits!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Funny about the aborted "Buffy" project..

I was fully inspired to do that comic and getting into it until fan feedback and a sharp increase in cancelled memberships caused it's end. Yes, I watch the true indications of fan approval..people speak with their money. And a LOT of people decided to keep their money when that comic began posting, and it continued as a trend over two months..so I dropped it. Of course as soon as I returned to my typical subjects, everything returned to normal. so that's the story there..

And thank you FernandoFan...those comics were fun to do, and DragonSabre is only just getting started..more is coming in that story.
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

ROBERTS wrote:Funny about the aborted "Buffy" project..

I was fully inspired to do that comic and getting into it until fan feedback and a sharp increase in cancelled memberships caused it's end. Yes, I watch the true indications of fan approval..people speak with their money. And a LOT of people decided to keep their money when that comic began posting, and it continued as a trend over two months..so I dropped it. Of course as soon as I returned to my typical subjects, everything returned to normal. so that's the story there..
Understood. One more question. What you think about a sequel to "The Collection"? Have you any plans on that comic?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Anyone who knows my comics knows I always leave an open door for a continuation..every one has that option. Right now?? "Collection" isn't in the immediate plans, as "Black Van 5" still needs it's next 25 page episode, so that is on the drawing board now. I don't think past the comic I'm drawing right now, so the future is wide open.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

I'm still holding out for a sequel to Yakuza Slave Girls or Cheerleaders in Chains!
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Gisele---Mine At Last, Dungeon, Circus Armageddon, etc. :D