Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Slasher

Post by fernandofan »

Ah, yes. Thanks Naj. Forgot about that. Slasher seems to have so many things going that I'm not sure what kind of comic will come out next. I thought he was working on a Breeders sequel, which he probably is. Well, I look forward to seeing some geriatric genital juicing. Hmmm...that doesn't sound quite appealing, but I am sure Slasher will make it interesting.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Slasher is an interesting fellow to write copy for due to the wildly varying settings.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

can't wait for your next comic
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

will your next comic be out soon
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I have no idea, ponygirlrider3. I've just finished part two of Breeders, so it'll take some time for the editors to do their work. And I don't know if "Ghosthouse part one" will be up before "Breeders". It's out of my hands. But it'll come:)
/Slasher
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Alright you finished Breeders 2 great news I was waiting for that one
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I just wanna wish all of you lovely guys and gals + Bego and the staff a very merry christmas and a great 2015!
/ Slasher
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks Slasher, I've really enjoyed your work this year. Can't wait to see what you produce in 2015. Happy Holiday!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Your latest Breeders comic was good, but it didn't quite have the payoff i was expecting. The second part won't be far behind will it?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Sorry 'bout that, ponygirlrider3. The story became so long that I have to turn it in to two parts. And I hope "it" (part 2) will satisfy your needs:)
Can't say for sure when it'll be done, but it'll not take that long:?

//
Slasher