Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by fernandofan »

Thanks for the update to Roberts-comics.com! Loving the redhead! Kinda reminds me of the one from Secret Police! Perhaps the gentlemen could double team this ginger girl---one in front and one behind. Just sayin'... :t
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

Loved the last update, eagerly anticipating whatever is in store for the young lovelies - Mr Roberts never fails to give them just what they need.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Great series of updates in September! It's been quite the buildup---can't wait to see them take the brunette for a test drive! :44
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Hi Roberts, huge fan

Just wondering, would you ever consider doing pinups again for BDSM Artwork or Roberts comics? I used to love the self contained t@rture pics you used to do, I felt they they covered so much ground and told such a story without any words :)
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Yeah, the pinups were fun. Enjoying BV5! Hey, here's a question out of left field---any thoughts of continuing Taken? I was really liking the different approach you were taking with the animation style and it was just beginning to heat up! 8 know you're a busy guy, but I think if you finished up Taken and released it to the Dofantasy crowd that the reception would be quite pronounced! Well, keep it real.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Sorry I've been off the forum awhile...lots to do...

thanks to you all for your good reviews...all I can do is what I do...you're seeing into my head with every page. It's a nasty job, but somebody has to do it!

Answers: TAKEN will of course continue...poor slave Brenda had some real life modeling to do and I had to be sure no marks were left on her perfect skin to spoil any photographers' day...winter is coming and the photo season is off, so I'll soon také all her clothes from her and tie her tightly once more as inspiration and to model more angles for my sketches.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

RobeKell: Every page is different obviously...depends a lot on my mood and how my visualization is that day. I usually spend a full 16-18 hr day on a fairly simple 1 or 2 panel page, 4 or 5 I may také 2 days. Paint style has everything to do with it...something like Black Van, with a more basic painting style goes much quicker than Taken, where I'm playing with light and dark and shine and all kind of tones...painting takes up most of the time.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

FYI: Dungeon of Master R has just posted as a PDF at 29 pages. It is only the first half.
Some of the early versions of this comic, just a few pages of it, have been seen on my websites, but never in it's final clean up and never with completed art and all pages. The lovely artSlave Brenda has been chained to the Imac, quite naked and ball gagged, in order to do a top notch repainting and clean up of the COMPLETE pages and texts. Unfortunately, she did such an outstanding job of painting and finalizing these pages, I had little reason to subject her to punishments in the course of doing it.
We shall make up for this soon, I promise..
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Why, there are some new images in Dungeon now---woot! As I have stated before, this is one of my all-time faves! Yeah, I've always wished this comic would've continued, and now that you say this is just the first half, maybe both the blonde bombshell and the bootylicious brunette can get some real cock now! Thanks for the update! :222
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

yes, this is certain...